Magnification and fiberoptic illumination are invaluable tools that assist the Doctors of Bay Area Endodontics in performing the technical aspects of endodontic treatment. Below are just a few applications that the Doctors of Bay Area Endodontics utilize with the Surgical Microscope.
- Improved lighting and magnification aid in locating additional canals.
- Improves ability to thoroughly clean prepared canals.
- Aids in retreatment of broken instruments.
- Accurate depth of retro-prep extension can be more easily assessed.
- Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- Allows our doctors to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Improves accuracy of microsurgical incisions and suturing with 60 through 80 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for primary would healing.
- Provides high-resolution video for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.