Why Are We Better Together!
Thursday, October 3, 2019
Hours: 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.Where?
Marriott, San Mateo
1770 S. Amphlett Blvd. San Mateo, CA 94402
Due to Value and Nature of this CE event, we cordially require presence of the doctor with the staff for registration and at this CE event.
We truly appreciate your attendance.
This is an All Clinical and Administrative team CE course.
One of the keys to practice growth is the coordination of the team and how well we work together. The problem is that we do not always work together in synchronicity. Why is that? What makes our brains tick? How can we harness this knowledge to make our practice more successful and FUN in the process?
Join executive coach and communication expert, Dr. Martin R. Mendelson, as he guides you to explore the psychology of success in the dental practice.
You will learn:
- Why are groups more successful than individual efforts?
- How does our mindset hold us back from success?
- How we can better communicate and have those challenging conversations without risking our relationships.
- Participants will leave with concrete tools to implement the very next day….You don’t want to miss this.
Featured Speaker: Dr. Martin R. Mendelson
Dr. Mendelson is Spear’s Executive Vice President of Client Success. He is responsible for coaching Spear Masters Program members and study club leaders. Martin has had a wide array of experiences in the professional business environments:
- Martin holds a doctorate in Dentistry
- Practiced as a dentist full time for almost 10 years
- Director of education for a large commercial dental laboratory and advised colleagues on over 16,000 dental cases
- Channel partner manager for a major dental manufacturing company responsible for over 15 million in sales
- Managed a team of 12 in concert with a channel partner to expand dental study clubs across North America from 250 clubs to 600 clubs in 2 years.
- Designed and facilitated leadership and communication programs for hundreds of dental specialists to forge better relationships with their client base.
Thursday, October 3, 20195:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Drinks & Buffet Dinner6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Lecture
3 CE Credits | Complimentary